View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 07:48 PM
PeterG

Here is the information on Bosch injection pumps. These are the books I purchased,
1. Diesel Fuel-Injection Equipment
governors for in-line pumps Part no 1- 987-722-163 $8.00
2. Diesel In-Line Fuel-Injection Pumps Part no 1-987-722-162 $8.00
3. Diesel fuel-injection an overview Part no 1-987-722-104 $8.00

This book (3) is mostly theory, polution control, but for $8.00 a piece you can't go wrong.

To GSXR,
I sent pictures home from my computer at work, but the dumb computer at home blocked them. Thursday when I get back to work I will download the pictures to disk and carry them home and post them. I have a picture of the tool I madeb also. As far as the exploded view I will have to scan it in and post it. Different cars have different pumps and governors. You have to get the part number off the side of the pump,
and the governor. Believe me its easyer off the car. Two different part numbers. Bosch if you give them the numbers will send or Fax you the exploded view with the bQuestion? how do you copy the HTML address on to this site. I tried to cut and paste, but no go. I purchased all the parts from an injection pump shop, but I will not publish until I get permission from the mediators as I don't want to cross Fastlane are friends. I don't think they can get the parts for pumps, but that may have changed since last year.
I hope this works.

To jbaj007 I will get the picture of the tool I made once I get back to work Thurs.

Happy New Year

www.boschservice.com/http-docs/access/booklets.html

PeterG

79 300 SD