View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrocamp View Post
Can you look up the hole with a bend-a-light for example and see the pivot and length of arm? The arm could be bad as well, I have seen these crack and bend on other makes. For both of these issues though you probably need to remove trans to fix. On some makes there is a plastic pivot bush that could crack and break, creating your type of problem.
So I tried looking up the hole with a flashlight. The parts don't look great but they don't look completely bad (yet). We tried to ratchet strap the throw out arm back and it did actually release the clutch and we were able to move the driveshaft!

We then put everything back together and bled the slave and when we hit the clutch it wasn't releasing enough. So we threaded the slave rod out some more and tried again but the pressure blew out the rubber flex hose that hooks up to the slave. Anybody know the part number for that hose? I'm having a hard time finding it.

It's the rubber flex hose that has a M14 female and M12 male and hooks up to the slave cylinder.

Thanks for all the help.