View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Carlton View Post
Fat old broad has about $150. worth of groceries.

Cashier checks them through fairly quickly and they accumulate at the end of the belt until the entire area is completely filled.

Fat old broad begins the slow process of bagging said groceries............one item at a time.

Cashier is just standing there because fat old broad won't let her bag...........she want's the groceries packed in the bags a certain way.

Cashier cannot take the next person in line (just ahead of me) because fat old broad has not yet paid.............and, apparently, is not going to pay until every last item is bagged.

Fat old broad suggests to whomever might be listening that she'll go even slower if anybody doesn't like it.

10 minutes later she finally waddles over to the credit card swipe box and begins the search for a suitable card. Two minutes later, she finds it and completes the transaction.

I must say that I did well.............watched this idiot and chose not to get into it with her...........because if I did, I would have had to dump all her crap onto the floor and the manager would have came out and took the side of the old broad...........etc...........etc.

Top that.
You sir had the patience of Job.
1984 500 SEC
1967 W113 California Coupe
[SIGPIC]
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos