Thread: 750I?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Zero

750I?

Had some time to kill Friday so my business partner and I decided to stop in at the BMW dealer which he uses to waste an hour or two. I'm causally thinking about picking up a car next year, he is probably grabbing a 5 series next week.

Anyway, I like the big cars but I'm really a Mercedes fan. He is friends with the sales manager and he wanted me to check out a 750I which I could get on a lease for like $840 a month so pretty cheap.

What a fun car to drive! Fast, the 8spd shifted nicely, everything about it was nice! What a fast competent car, I can't get over how far cars have come since I sold my W126. My SDL rattled down some roads the BMW felt like a billet and solid, plus it just had so much more performance. I didn't really beat on it, but I got on it a little and it took off like a scalded dog, and seemed to have a **** ton of brake and grip reserve. I bet if I was with my buddies we could have really explored its limits better... Anyway interior was nice, not really blow me away, but very nice.

It was a fun way to waste half of a morning.

I'm going to drive his 5 series when he isn't using it, he doesn't know it but I'm taking it to a wedding in September and AC for New Years...
2007 Tiara 3200