View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooka View Post
Some random economic things to consider.....

Housing prices are holding steady due to rising rates for loans. This is normal since they were rising on a national basis. I just checked the prices on two homes I own in rural Oklahoma. One went up by 8% and one is up by 16%. Both are located near active areas of oil production.

More jobs were created during this quarter, by about 100,000, than many predicted. Perhaps these are summer jobs, but the jobs report is supposed to be seasonly corrected.

The Sequester is causing cutbacks here and there now, but I think we will really see it kick in during this next quarter. But consumer confidence is up.

The US Dollar is slowly gaining on other currencies.

Inflation is as close to nothing as I can ever remember, and even all the 'Fed printing money' stories can do nothing to cause it to increase.

By the way... I always get a laugh out of people who do not understand the Fed and also decrease the money supply whenever they want. Some folks just don't understand how all of this stuff works and depend on some 'news service' that is trying to sell gold to explain it to them.
Holy crap! 2 whole houses?!?!?! Well, that's damned fine market analysis, I tell you what.

15 Signs That The Quality Of Jobs In America Is Going Downhill Really Fast

Clueless? You betcha. Those people who don't understand the fed...