View Single Post
Old 05-23-2000, 08:00 PM
stevebfl stevebfl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Gainesville FL
Posts: 6,844
The part you refer to is an inline fuse holder using a heavy 30A solder strip type fuse. It was first used on the early automatic glow systems on the fire wall. Buy the whole thing, the screws and fuse don't come with it. Its less than $5.

Steve Brotherton
Owner 24 bay BSC
Bosch Master, ASE master L1
26 years MB technician
Reply With Quote