View Single Post
Old 05-23-2000, 09:27 PM
Harvey Sutlive
Posts: n/a
While I'm thrashing around with those hoses - there's a piece of return hose that's somewhat bulged out across it's length. Maybe four inches. Is it necessary to replace this hose with a specially formed piece of hose from a dealer, or can you use a stock piece of pressure hose?

Reply With Quote