View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljjay View Post
That sounds like a plan! Let's get enough people on board and look for a nice property to rent.....somewhere hidden...so when we decide to go crazy, strip to our birthday suit and run around screaming no one can complain plus there must be a nice large covered spot so we tinker with our toys out of the elements..

True, I honestly think my phone calls and emails are still being read...scary to think that...every now and then I get a message saying my account was logged into...

I need someone or thing to carry on a conversation with....I will opt for a parrot, that way it doesn't seem so crazy when I argue with myself
You misunderstood, though amusing! I really don't like naked people, though be different with my wife.

Hmmm, interesting.

I don't need to converse except with the Almighty; I am an introvert. I just need something to watch me and to take care of. Ember went to bed at 10 on my side, suggesting I am way late. But, she doesn't understand that you all need my help.

1985 Mercedes-Benz 280TE - Waiting for heart surgery.

1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TDT - Rear ended 23 September 2016 and now looking for a new home.

1979 Mercedes-Benz 300TD - Parted out.

1964 Volkswgen Beetle - Vater's since September 1968 and undergoing a restoration.

1971 Volkswagen Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - in need of full restoration.

1971 Volkswagen Squareback automatic with F.I. - Vacationing with her caretaker until he is in better health.