View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graysil80 View Post
i also had doubts about the fuel delivery, was going to start at the tank and work my way forward.

as for boost pressure. waiting on some funds but was going to get gauges for boost and oil pressure water temp and egt gauge, wanting to start messing with settings but was holding of till i had the proper gauges. ( is there any other necessary gauges for increasing boost and fuel )
You should already have gauges for oil pressure and water temperature. Boost and EGT gauges are good to have when you start messing with boost settings.

Atmospheric pressure at your altitude is about 10.9 psi. This means you can up your boost 3.8 psi from stock and have the engine internals stressed as though they were operating normally at sea level. However, you may overspeed the turbo in the process.

83 300D Turbo with manual conversion, early W126 vented front rotors and H4 headlights 367,xxx miles
08 Triumph Street Triple 30,xxx miles, lowered 10mm in front, Pirelli Angel GT tires, EBC HH brake pads, otherwise stock.
88 Jaguar XJS V12 93,xxx miles. I should be in the garage now.