View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 07:52 PM
engatwork's Avatar
engatwork engatwork is offline
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Soperton, Ga. USA
Posts: 11,877
The vacuum controlled shutoff valve is the round thing shown at the center of the attached picture. Do a search on replacement to get the procedure.
Reply With Quote