View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 11:06 AM
tryan tryan is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 139
on the new cars, i believe the panels unclip at the bottom and then slide UP.

edit... yes, there should be a screw behind the chrome handle. the cover comes off with a small flat blade screw driver.

the grab handle might turn 90 degrees or have a screw underneath. sorry, it's been a while and not sure of your particular car.

Last edited by tryan; 01-04-2003 at 11:19 AM.
Reply With Quote