View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row Joe View Post
You're wrong......re-badging a Dodge doesn't make it a MB - that's bogus, and everyone knows it. The Sprinter is basically a Dodge NOT a Mercedes-Benz. Even if it did have MB badging, it would still be more Dodge than MB.

Some dealer sales rep in Houston tried to sell a Dodge van here two years ago with the BOGUS MB badging, and was the recipient of one of the biggest beat-downs we've had here!

The OP has strict requirements, that as I wrote above - cannot be met - to some degree, that's kind of his M.O. here I've observed. He does NOT want a US brand - period.
I'm confused by this. We all know its a mercedes sprinter van, even if it has a dodge emblem, or now a freightliner emblem. Heck, they didn't even bother coming up with a different name for the model
I can tell you having worked on several dodge sprinters, the only thing that makes that van a dodge is the word "dodge" written on it. Underneath, every component has a star.
You might as well tell us a mercury grand marquis isn't a ford crown vic with some bling, but a true mercury product