View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 07:52 AM

Resolution:

I tried all methods described here. After about six hours total I ran out of time to work on it and needed it back on the road quickly, as I got in a motorcycle wreck and my bike is now missing two turn signals (on order-will be here...) and has a hole in the coolant reservoir (also on order). So I gave up and limped it to a shop. They only charged me a little over 50 bucks, but the manager said they had a hard time with it. Clutch effort with the new MC is higher than with the old one, but not alarmingly so. The car also needs a wash, but that isn't happening today. I also thought I was getting some funny noises I wasn't getting before, but then realized that the driver's floor mat, which is very thick, is still in the trunk, and I still have the old MC rolling around on the floor. Will correct those before I take the car to work.

83 300D Turbo with manual conversion, early W126 vented front rotors and H4 headlights 400,xxx miles
08 Suzuki GSX-R600 M4 Slip-on 22,xxx miles
88 Jaguar XJS V12 94,xxx miles. Work in progress.