View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 02:54 PM
dieselarchitect

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdrun View Post
No, I just dislike the incarceration system and people who work for it as a matter of principle. People who do violence for a living meeting a violent end -- call it karma. It's a national disgrace that we keep almost 1% of our population locked up at any given time, and disturbing that some towns have almost as many convicts as people, Ionia being one of them.

Though it looks like the guy who DIDN'T shoot first was a mechanic and a decent man. No word on the other guy:
Mother who witnessed fatal road rage shootout says other driver followed car, shot first | MLive.com
That's like the people who spit on our returning draftees from Vietnam. Its not the foot soldier who decides how the system is going to be. He's just a poor sap trying to put food on his table....same with a prison guard.
[SIGPIC] Diesel loving autocrossing grandpa Architect. 08 Dodge 3/4 ton with Cummins & six speed; I have had about 35 benzes. I have a 39 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup in which I have had installed a 617 turbo and a five speed manual.[SIGPIC]

..I also have a 427 Cobra replica with an aluminum chassis.