View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Posting since Jan 2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgburg View Post
This lady needs an "Avenger."

Someone who can find the little perp, gut him like a deer, then walk away, like a shadow in the night.

THEN, the "Avenger" needs to go to the store, finds the mealy-spined twink that fired her, and cut both of his/her Achilles tendons. That lets the twink know that at least, for a while, there was someone who USED to work for them that got off their dead @55 and cared about the other honest customers within the store and THEIR WALLETS.

F*** insurance companies and the spine-less lawyers that defend the worthless punks the insurance companies are afraid of. Maybe they need a midnight visit from the "Avenger." It might clear up some ethics-conundrums that seem to be festering in the hallowed halls of learning...

You better thank your dogs I NEVER become a judge.

The arguments would stop at the point where the thief got near the door. If someone picked up a shovel or hatchet and hacked away at the pube...and somehow he survived, I'd say, "Tough 5hit, bro! If it wasn't yours, you got the extra-special-treatment for free. And since this is a case of which came first, the chicken or the egg, I believe the "thiefing" came before the capture/punishment. Case dismissed...with prejudice."

It sure beats running around with a chopped-off hand/appendage-or-three and a scarlet letter tattooed on your forehead...

Hallelujah! Holy 5hit! Where's the Tylenol?
You and me both. If I were a judge they would change my name to Parker within about a week.