View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 07:20 PM
¡Ay Jodido!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgburg View Post
This lady needs an "Avenger."

Someone who can find the little perp, gut him like a deer, then walk away, like a shadow in the night.

THEN, the "Avenger" needs to go to the store, finds the mealy-spined twink that fired her, and cut both of his/her Achilles tendons. That lets the twink know that at least, for a while, there was someone who USED to work for them that got off their dead @55 and cared about the other honest customers within the store and THEIR WALLETS.

F*** insurance companies and the spine-less lawyers that defend the worthless punks the insurance companies are afraid of. Maybe they need a midnight visit from the "Avenger." It might clear up some ethics-conundrums that seem to be festering in the hallowed halls of learning...

You better thank your dogs I NEVER become a judge.

The arguments would stop at the point where the thief got near the door. If someone picked up a shovel or hatchet and hacked away at the pube...and somehow he survived, I'd say, "Tough 5hit, bro! If it wasn't yours, you got the extra-special-treatment for free. And since this is a case of which came first, the chicken or the egg, I believe the "thiefing" came before the capture/punishment. Case dismissed...with prejudice."

It sure beats running around with a chopped-off hand/appendage-or-three and a scarlet letter tattooed on your forehead...

Hallelujah! Holy 5hit! Where's the Tylenol?
¡¡¡ Ay qué macho, qué huevos! Qué cojones tienes cabrón !!!
04 Honda Element AWD
1985 F150 XLT 4x4, 351W with 270k miles, hay hauler
1997 Suzuki Sidekick 4x4
1993 Toyota 4wd Pickup 226K and counting