View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Zulfiqar Zulfiqar is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: TX
Posts: 3,793
get under the car and look above the subframe on the driver side - you will see a fitting with a flat shoe shaped rubber on it, if you take off the rubber cover you will see the cone shaped vent everyone talks about. Its attached to the tank with a 2 inch rubber hose, Dont worry you can take it off without drowning in diesel as the vent is from the top of the tank.
2012 BMW X5 (Beef + Granite suspension model)

1995 E300D - The original humming machine (consumed by Flood 2017)
2000 E320 - The evolution (consumed by flood 2017)
Reply With Quote