Thread: Northeast Trip
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooseppi Luna View Post
No worries -- I totally lost your number too . I remember a squareback that we saw in LA in either Eagle Rock or Pasadena (probably Eagle Rock) about four years ago because it was on our way to somewhere. Nice-looking car -- I think this one was an off-white and looked like it had been there forever .
[chuckle] Guess Oma is right, what isn't needed is lost.

Nice condition or did you like the design?

Mine is a '71, so has the boat styling of the 1970's, which I find more attractive than the Beetle like sloped hood. But, not much choice, as was a family friend's and grew up with them both. That is why I can't sell her. Us A.S.D. folks see people similar to objects so easy attach to objects according what my Aunt was saying a couple days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooseppi Luna View Post
Hm? I lost you .
Happens to a lot of folks... I asked for the name of the Church, said the Almighty might make the trip interesting, then found the Church! A lot of folks call that luck, but what ever. Different strokes for different folks.

1985 Mercedes-Benz 280TE - Waiting for heart surgery.

1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TDT - Rear ended 23 September 2016 and now looking for a new home.

1979 Mercedes-Benz 300TD - Parted out.

1964 Volkswgen Beetle - Vater's since September 1968 and undergoing a restoration.

1971 Volkswagen Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - in need of full restoration.

1971 Volkswagen Squareback automatic with F.I. - Vacationing with her caretaker until he is in better health.