View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixto View Post
I can and I'll do a better job of it as my list is updated in Excel, but why don't they? Why doesn't Netflix tell me I rented/watched that movie a couple of months ago?

Lucky you and your bins. I added a column to my list telling me where the part is since everything goes into nondescript boxes in deep shelves. My list shows a shift rod bushing in one box and a shift rod bushing with clip in another box

Sixto
87 300D
Looks like we need a support group! How to better organize Mercedes spares.

The reason things do or don't happen in Capitalism is because of money. So, if these folks can get you to spend your money for something you already bought or rented, why would they stop that?

It isn't as it seems. I don't know what all is in them, and they are the little ones! Think it is time to pull the trigger on a vintage Dymo! I used to have a modern one, but was all plastic and quickly broke!

1985 Mercedes-Benz 280TE - Waiting for heart surgery.

1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TDT - Rear ended 23 September 2016 and now looking for a new home.

1979 Mercedes-Benz 300TD - Parted out.

1964 Volkswgen Beetle - Vater's since September 1968 and undergoing a restoration.

1971 Volkswagen Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - in need of full restoration.

1971 Volkswagen Squareback automatic with F.I. - Vacationing with her caretaker until he is in better health.