View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 02:51 PM

Yeah, the model lines blurr. CTX,ATX, XYZ.
I have a 12 CTS. I like it a lot, except for the GD drivers seat. It is the most uncomfortable thing I've eve sat in. My '62 MGA 1600MKII had a more comfortable seat.
That aside, I like the look of the car. It has an "attitude" appearance standing still. Mine's stock entry level. MSRP was 35k +/- iirc. I've ridden in a 2013 ATS. It's narrower & lower. Smaller & more cramped interior & a little more difficult to get out of. Not for me. Reminded me of my gf's Acura ILX, built on a (Civic chassis)

They sure know how to butter you up though....this came this morning:

Anniversaries mark time, but can also celebrate commitment. Beyond our gratitude for the last two years you've driven your CTS, we want to make sure you're getting the most out of your Cadillac experience with exceptional owner products and benefits. From the connective power of OnStar®* to the committed team of professionals and Cadillac Certified Service experts at your Cadillac dealership, we think the perks of driving a Cadillac should be as special as the vehicle itself. As we move forward and arrive at more anniversaries, we want to thank you again for sharing the journey with us.

Luxury Cars, SUVs, Sedans, Coupes, and Crossovers | Cadillac