View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quahog View Post
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=qyqaEKzt8M4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DqyqaEKzt8M4%26feature%3Dshare

Where has the time gone?

I feel so old these days, all wife & 'kids', in bed by 9pm on a Friday night.

Well you are certainly an antique to twenty year olds has to be a given. To my age group you are still a youngish rooster. The expression that age is all relavent is true.

If you actually feel oldish your life may not be dynamic enough. That can be both a blessing and a curse. Possibly both combined at the same time. Funny thing is I have to be old at seventy one but still just do not feel that way. To a a ninety year old I am youngish.

At my age everything is an adjustment I suppose. You learn that since you cannot really change what is you almost automatically adjust to it. I assume if you where not capable of doing that it could be depressive in nature. You are forced to look at the upside to retain your disposition and perhaps even your sanity. I suspect I act like I will be around forever. At the same time there is a reality that I am also well aware of. I just do not fixate on it.

As to where has the time gone? I just know it has gone and is not recoverable. Since I cannot change what is or has been. It just is what it is. I even have to question if it went fast or slow is relevant. Today is today.

Last edited by barry12345; 11-16-2013 at 12:27 PM.