View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 03:58 PM
Electrical Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by engatwork View Post
If y'all think it is fun now wait till the US$ is no longer the "worlds" currency.

I pretty much agree with JD except for the last sentence. He can't make me buy anything. Oh wait, I forgot about the health insurance thing.

The first thing I would do if I were BO starting my third term would be to set it up where everyones check (no more of this 401k, mortgage tax deduction and write off foolishness) gets sent to the Fed/IRS to be evenly distributed throughout the land. Think of how many more supporters he will have and what a better job the Fed can do handing it out, opps, I mean stimulating the economy than the average consumer. (I'm talking about ppl that work and get a check now). I'm sure the IRS will do a fair job of evenly distributing it.

Welcome to BO Utopia, all aboard.
Better yet. Our entire paycheck should just go directly to the government. Then they can return to us whatever they feel is appropriate based on certain "metrics.

Like:
weight
health
spending on american goods
patriotism
amount of information given to NSA
Recent bowel movement analysis results.
Party affiliation.

(4/11/2020: Hi Everyone! I am still taking orders and replying to emails/PMs/etc, I appreciate your patience in these crazy times. Stay safe and healthy!)

82 300SD 145k
89 420SEL 210k
89 560SEL 118k
90 300SE 262k RIP 5/25/2010
90 560SEL 154k
91 300D 2.5 Turbo. 241k
93 190E 3.0 235k
93 300E 195k