View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
Every time I go to town I find at least one reason to leave a "thanks for parking like a dlck" note, but never do. Regrets.....

I had a dilemma with this last night, some SOB parked so as to slighty obscure my driveway with his/her jeep. Making it difficult to back in. It was definitely note worthy, but not tow truck worthy.

However with the rain, a note telling the person to stop parking stupidly might have lost its potency. I wrote it all out, then decided to let it go.

Returning to the OP, ive left a few notes, never responses, had a few on an old buick I had though. Including one extremely shady 2am road trip encounter with a guy in a gas station who wanted to buy the car off me right then for a wad of cash he had in hand. He was really persistent, was glad to GTFO of there before it got too awkward.

I have had a few people call me out of the blue knowing my interest in this or that and wondering if I wanted a free such and such. Grabbed a 74 karmann Ghia like that (of course a tree had fallen on it, but it had been fully restored right before, and no glass was broken)