View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky raccoon View Post
I always liked msource. They don't offer bargains but thier videos and repair kits are well thought out. They often include special tools to make the job easier.

While they are definitely on the higher cost side, thier helpful attitude has pleased me. I hate to see them fall. Perhaps there is another explanatioin.
Nobody bats 100% all the time. That said, online car part sales is a competitive environment, to say the least. If a customer spends $10, they need to feel as though they received $20 in customer service. The value of a repeat customer cannot be underestimated. Most retailers spend untold amounts of time and marketing dollars chasing NEW customers when they should be concentrating on keeping their CURRENT customers fat, happy and most importantly, SATISFIED.

For every one customer who complains, there are a minimum of 100 customers who did NOT complain to the offending retailer. That means if only ONE customer complains to a retailer about their parts, service, etc. there are 100 customers who are UNHAPPY for whatever reason. Instead of complaining to the retailer, they air their complaints to their friends and associates. They, in turn, tell their friends. By the time the smoke clears, 1000 people will choose to NOT do business with the offending retailer.

Good news travels fast, bad news travels at twice the speed of sound.

Last edited by HuskyMan; 12-03-2013 at 04:13 PM.