View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 05:47 PM
macdoe

Kudos to our Faithful Fathers (of this site)

I just wanted to acknowledge the guys that are tiresly contributing to the site and to helping alot of us out with our cars. Most of them do so without any sort of compensation for their time, and in the spirit of sharing their knowledge, for this hobby. It is appreciated.

We don't have to get all teary eyed or anything. Just jot down their call signs/name(s) so they know we love them.

There can be doubles...meaning if they have already had their name listed, thats o.k...list it again if they helped YOU too.
Not a competition, just sharing the love.

I'll start it off, in no particular order...as the order may reflect recent dealing with and are more fresh in memory.

If you forget someone, and think of them later, post again...they have thick skin and won't be offended.

Phil(R.I.P), Whunter, Charmalu, Diesel 911, Vstech, Winmutt, TWalgamuth, PawoSD, Layback40, Kerry, The Don, BioDiesel300TD, Simpler=Better, Skippy, Skid Row Joe, Greazzer, Leathermang, MbDoc, Whiskey Dan, Dokter Bert, BillyBob, BHatt, Secondaries, Stretch, CompressIgnite, Sixto, engatwork, Walkenvol, Barry123400, Mach4, Daw Two, BenHogan, Hirnbeiss, Delibes, BillGrissom, Chaseinthesun, C SeanWtts, The CLK Man, Funola, Gilly, HitMan X, MBeige, Zulfigar, Codifex Maximus, Weird Beard, Mpolli, Mark DiSilvestro, LandYaughtLover, Zacharias, CMB Diesel, Hattaras Guy, Rollguy, PanZZer, Panzersd JamesDean, 1Project too many, TooManyMBZ, KAdams, JimmyL (Rogue T Agent), JimB, Chilcut, Shertex, TBO machines, Aquaticiceedge, Compu 85, BabyJames, ngarover, Graham, Jeremy 5848, ScottMcfee, Chad300TDT, Junkman, Stevo, Tylerh860, Eaton999, Govert, Renntag, RS899, RSCurtis, SDBlue, Shorebilly, SirNIK84, Douglas Sherida, JB3, Jt20, DMorrison, Cervan, 300D-91, RLeo, Diesel Head, Forced Induction, HuskyMan, MTI, TangoFox007, Brian Carlton, Zeke.

Thank You, guys: Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.

Last edited by macdoe; 12-10-2013 at 04:57 PM.