View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Resident Teen Superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by t walgamuth View Post
Looks like the back seat will have to be for children.
I do intend for it to be relatively small, but still available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwitchKitty View Post
You have chosen a beautiful car to work from and it is an inspired plan. It is a lot of fun to plan and discuss an idea like this but before you commit to building a car please consider your alternatives. For one, get a girlfriend.

You actually make a good point about the cost of exotic cars. Building one might be most people's best chance at ever owning such a thing.
I've got a girlfriend.
I don't intend to slave over this for hours every day, because I know that it will take a long time for my to build, regardless of how I go about it (mostly just because I don't have hours to build it). I want to have a drive-able car in the next five years or so.

Recently I had been thinking about trying to start a business creating cars like the one I am working on, and selling them at a reasonable price (instead of half a million dollars for a car). If I do end up doing this though, it will be several years after I have built the car.

1985 Euro w123.130 300D (Naturally Aspirated)(bad transmission)

I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.
--Hippolyte Taine