View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 06:00 PM

Benz42

Yup that does help. Could you point me towards any other second hand Kleeman's on the market? Did you do the installation yourself?

In the Hot Rod section, the Kleeman supercharger for the C43 is supposed to boost hp from 302 to 450 and torque from 302 to 400. It should give you 0-60 times in the high 4's.

I'd love to do this, but the supercharger lists for around $11 grand new and allegedly costs about $9 grand to install professionally.

Any help you could give me to beat these prices would be greatly appreciated.

Also, since you have the C43, OE fogs are already cut into the bumper and could most likely be replaced with Piaa's or Piaa bulbs if they are not bright enough for you.
Marc
C55: Evosport headers & UDP's; AMS crank; TVT thermo; phenolic spacers; Denso IK16's; EuroTech ECU; RennTech cf airbox w/ Green filters; Z06 catch can; Sprintbooster; Optima RedTop; Quaife LSD; AMG: shift paddles, 030 rear calipers & rotors; Rotera brake lines; Euroteck CF lip; "C63" rear diffuser; 18" SLK AMG Turbines (summer); 18" OZ Superleggera's (winter); K40 dual f&r radar w/ laser jammers; MB: digital climate control, iPod kit & mp3 CD changer; iTronic B/T for MOST.