View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooseppi Luna View Post
Oservations:

1) I would think you'd be fine with the adjustable. You'll be able to see if it starts to slip, anyway. If it's really rusty, you might want to scrape the rust off first; otherwise it might strip (and if there is a lot of rust, the adjustable might be the best bet).
2) Sears? Junk? Whu? My best tools are Kobalt (Lowes) and Craftsman. Craftsman tools -- especially the dirt-simple hand tools -- are still awesome. And they're still backed by the lifetime warranty. Just two weeks ago, I brought an ancient screwdriver with a stripped and rusty tip to them and I got a new one no problem.

The Sears hardware store in our town is about the best place around for tools, hardware, and half-a-million other things. The thing is the size of a supermarket.
Jooseppi! Thank you so very much!

Just surface is visible.

My ratchet busted apart, but my egg donor lost the parts... I wonder if they take that back?

I figure why pay the high price when Harbor Freight is also made in China and has a forever warranty?

1985 Mercedes-Benz 280TE - Waiting for heart surgery.

1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TDT - Rear ended 23 September 2016 and now looking for a new home.

1979 Mercedes-Benz 300TD - Parted out.

1964 Volkswgen Beetle - Vater's since September 1968 and undergoing a restoration.

1971 Volkswagen Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - in need of full restoration.

1971 Volkswagen Squareback automatic with F.I. - Vacationing with her caretaker until he is in better health.