View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 01:02 AM

Warning Hazard Triangles (non-OE) available online ($20)

Hi All-
Not sure if you have heard of American Science and Surplus, but it is a catalog and website with all sorts of odds and ends. They have a German Road Hazard Sign (aka warning triangle) for sale right now for $13 (with shipping comes to about $20). Here is the description:
Heavy Duty Deutsche Hazard Sign
We hate those lightweight hazard warning signs that break and blow over when a semi rolls by. This triangular road hazard sign from the German military is 17" long on each leg and stands on heavy olive drab steel legs that fold out to make a 17-1/2" x 16-3/4" footprint that isn't going anywhere. Weighs almost 5 pounds. Has been used for a few light hazards, but has years of danger ahead of it. Stores in a 18" long x 3-1/2" x 2-1/4" hard plastic case with German instructions you won't need.

If interested, here is their website:
GERMAN ROAD HAZARD SIGN

I ordered two today (neither of my cars have one) because the price is so reasonable. I know they aren't OE, but I bet they are pretty close. I have no affiliation with the website, but just wanted to share in case anyone else is interested.