View Single Post
Old 01-16-2003, 01:56 PM
Posts: n/a
Since we're talking about plates, some advise pls,
I renewed the tags on a Passat I had and paid about $200, a month later I was involved in an accident and the Passat was totalled off, since I only had the tag for one month, I went back to the tag office to see if I could get the money I paid for the old tags transferred to my new tag, no dice, I was told that I could not do this.

I thought that you pay for one year in advance, am I wrong?

Does anyone know if this is correct that you can't get your tag money back, I live in Georgia.

Thanks for your advice, sorry for the thread diversion.
Reply With Quote