View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 08:28 PM

Thanks,
it is hard to explain the color, looks like a varicolor not sure if is a Designo color or not. It is a 1 owner celan carfax no accidents reports no major dirt. It has navigation, dymatic heated seats, sunshades both back window and rear doors (not crazy about those with the kids) wheels are in real nice shape, seats are free of cuts and bruises, just dirty. Overall a pretty clean car.
I need to grab a new headrest for the drivers side because the one on the car is cracked (driver side) and a driver side interior door handle the chrome is peeling. The plastic sill on the same side is cracked. Other than that it could use an alignment and new tires and a bluetec motor to get rid of the diesel stench
Steering wheel leather is in decent shape with some discolorations and I need to buy all weather mats pronto.
The bulbs on the drivers side headlamp were replaced and the dash shows a "right side marker light message" that I need to address as well (light bulb is not out nor led)
Some pics below. I'll post more when I pick her up and give her a thorough cleaning

If you guys can help identifying the color it would be great!