View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 11:47 AM
Vintage Parts Trader

FS w108, w109, w121, w113, w115 and complete m189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomguy View Post
Vintage MB Craigslist finds! Thread by popular demand, and stickied. Please place all eBay/CL finds here! I will remove posts as the listings expire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomguy View Post
Vintage MB Craigslist finds! Thread by popular demand, and stickied. Please place all eBay/CL finds here! I will remove posts as the listings expire.
Look for us on eBay. Our seller id is laszlostudios or email Alex at laszlobenz@gmail.com or call/text 215-592-1958

I would like to sell everything I have left to good homes. I have a lot of rare parts to chassis w180, w108, w121, w113, w111 and maybe others, from years spanning from 1956 to 1971. Unfortunately, with so many unique items, a organized list of parts is diffacult for me to post. So, if you are in need of any interior chrome, leather, vinyl, wood trim, guages, door cards, cooling hoses, brake parts and lines, bumpers, air suspension parts, compressor, and lines, please email chassis, year, part number, color, etc. and we will get back to you with what we have in stock.

Prior to a part being photographed and chosen for adoption, we first start by cleaning and removing any remaining oil, dirt, grim, rust or metal burs. We then make a visual inspection and note any excessive wear, external damage, or missing parts such as fasteners, washers, brackets, covers, harnesses, etc. Second, to the best of our ability, we test the parts structural integrity, operability, and functionality of its intended design and set an asking price based on new and used price comparisons, rarity, completion, and finally its working condition. Finally, we begin taking high resolution pictures of all angles depicting any flaws and or attributes along with a brief description of what we visually assessed during our inspection. Lastly, when a part, whether NOS or used is sold, we do our best to guarantee its intended functionality. However, if a part should fail under proper installation or does not meet your total satisfation, we will honor a moneyback guarantee within 14 days of purchase. We only ask that the purchaser pay for the shipping costs back to us for a full refund.

Furthermore, part sales that are stated "As-Is" will have no guarentees and will have its visual condition stated within its ad description. Lastly, any visual marker as to a parts condition that is being guaged by a scale factor ranging from 1 being very poor to 10 being showroom quality may differ between the observers. Consequently, we visually, from our point of view, will display photos depicting any found defects, dents, bends, twists, stains, scuffs, scratches, pitting, peeling, warping, oxidation or any other not mentioned anomaly. If any doubt of our assessment of a parts condition needs more explaination or extra photos taken, please feel free to email us with your request to further authentiate a parts conditions prior to your purchase. Thank You.