View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 04:06 PM
dieselfuelinjector.guru

FS: A lot of W123 Parts -

Today, after about three hours of tearing my garage apart - garage cleaning looking for the tiniest of a part for a forum member, I came upon the following. I am home today, getting over the flu and our snow crisis in S.C. I am selling pretty cheap since I can now see my garage floor. Look at my pictures – major miracles … Cheap is defined as what I have seen on Ebay and the respective bids and I knocked off a bunch. The pricing below does NOT include shipping or PP fees. I try my best to ship the cheapest method possible. I will take as many pictures as folks want for any particular part. Please PM me.
Except the last item, all items are for the W123 Chassis Application / OM617.9XX engine
Two (2) foam head rest inserts nice condition: $10.00
One (1) blue MB Tex armrest, without push button: $15.00
New 80C Thermostat, Made in Germany, with New Gasket: $10.00
Differential mount – rubber: $10.00
New MB Blue Leather Key Fob: $5.00
Two (2) lower fender molding, L&R: $10.00
Steel Injector lines, entire set with brackets: $15.00
Front lower bumper valances with plastic bumper insert (above bumper): $15.00
First Aid Kit Box: $5.00
Climate Control Unit (this came from my 1985 MB 300D) it worked when removed (after I totaled my car). Since it has been sitting, I am selling it cheap so I am assuming it still works: $20.00
Glove box door with all hardware (nice closing door): $15.00
Washer Bottles, Medium: $20 – ideal for a Water + Methanol Set-up
Washer Bottle, Small (standard size): $10.00
Passenger side manual mirror: $40.00 AND it includes the chrome interior piece (shaped like a triangle) which still has the plastic bayonet holder still in perfect condition, and knob. The chrome piece is near perfect.
W126 NEW 3 pieces, Mercedes Dealer Parts, still have packaging: door handle interior pull, black plastic insert, and black knob. I looked these up and I was shocked to see that these would cost almost $100 with shipping. $25 SHIPPED CONUS
Attached Thumbnails
FS: A lot of W123 Parts --wed-picture-parts.jpg   FS: A lot of W123 Parts --wed-picture-2-parts.jpg