View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funola View Post
1project2many, how many miles have you run on WMO filtered with your centrifuge? Have you ever sent a sample of your centrifuged oil to a lab for soot analysis? Don't know if true or not but I recall reading somewhere soot is too light and too small in size to be centrifuged out from diesel WMO.
I tried all of the above means to filter WMO, the best result and still going is using a pressure driven centrifuge. I have 42K on my Dodge Ram running on WMO, this is a 2012 6.7, it is not an older version. That's how confident I am with my process. One thing to note if you are going to run WMO. the mixing process is as criticle as cleaning it. Clean the WMO to the point of returning it to the yellow to orange color, then mix the 20% RUG. Mix that batch for a good two hours to ensure is completely mixed together. Now you are ready to use it, oh yeah no smoke. To assist or just give yourself a warm a fuzzy you are burning complete. Add hydrogen via HOD. Good luck. Another thing I run this on my 1984 300D but not as high of a ration as the truck 30% at best.