View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 01:11 AM

I have seen cases where when the system does not act properly. The criminal is dealt with in other ways sometimes. The police seem to know this occurs but turn a blind eye in the few cases that I personally know of.

I suspect the police also feel the court system would not do it's job. I dare not mention too much detail. I was approached once and asked if it mattered to me what happened to a certain individual. Because of his victimization of so many people over the years I said I did not. He experienced what was officially an accidental death a few days later. Must have been a coincidence.

The party that approached me was just a delegate I knew. Not the person with the mission so to speak. I really do not want to have any knowledge of who he is or where he lives.

A lawsuit on the criminals part for what he was engaged in is way over the top and presents a serious distortion. Crime naturally has inherent risks. Where did the ideal come from that they can be legally protected from those risks. This is more along the line that seems more prevalent today that the victoms of crime are the ones that have no rights.

Last edited by barry12345; 02-20-2014 at 01:33 AM.