View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjts1 View Post
China is not stupid enough to go to war with its biggest export market and client. I would start to worry when the US stops importing everything from China. Until then, not going to happen.
No one thought the Japanese would attack us either. My point is why become weak enough that another Nation thinks they can get what the want from us.

I think you forget that this is also a time period of negotiations and China might opt for a War that brings us to the Negotiation Table and still get what they want and simply repeat that in the future till the get what the want.

You assume that they want Money and not Power. If they subdue US they have the rest of the world to sell to.

What I said was that a conflict with our Allies Territory would bring US into a War.

And, I bet European Nations will have noting to do with a War with China and we will bee alone.

In WWII we got caught with our pants down and Ass Kicked for some Years till we rallied. We live in a time where a Country Like North Korea let alone the Chinese can bring a War to our Country with Technology.

Look what happened in the Korean War; again caught with our Pants down. Imagine China and Korea starting a War at the same time. If we had double the Ground Forces We have now we would be unable to do anything but put up a weak ground defense.

We have Trillions of Dollars We send overseas in various types of Aid. We should cut enough of that tokeep the Military Strong and prevent some other Country from thing we are weak enough that they can benifit from a War with US.