View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 10:52 AM

They elect very old men on their last legs to front the corporation. Much like a chairman of the board. In the background is where all the real power and operations are conducted.

Of all the organized religeons I have the least use for the Catholic empire. Archaic in nature and totally out of touch with reality other than the aspect of making money. In that area they may have no equal.

They have done many things that are seriously questionable as they had the power to do so. Shielding and being part of the escape network for serious nazi war criminals right after the war spoke volumes to me about their morality. Money is job #1 to them I believe.

Allowing staff to sexually prey on congregations children. with a wink was very cute too. Almost a criminal organization if you take the window dressing away in many ways. Very secretive at the financial end of the spectrum as well.

When I was a young fellow it was quite impressive what they quietly owned in Canada alone. I suspect they may be the wealthiest corporation in the world by far but one will never know for certain. If they have a god it is money. Plus a situation and system to perpetuate it for a long time historically.

The more money acquired the more power and influence behind the scenes is about the only rational possible at their financial level. Their cash flow basically is and remains a one way street.