View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplinville View Post
Walmart lifted their limit from all ammo except .22. My kids and I ventured out today, looking for ammo for a range day we have planned at the end of the month. I found that Walmart had Winchester white box of 115gr 9mm for $26.99...a little more than I paid prior to the panic buys, but not too bad. I bought all 8 boxes of it...800 rounds. Half of that will be used up during our trip to the range in Ohio, and the other half will be used at our local range.

I also found a box of Remington .22lr in a 525 pack. Add that to what I already have, and I'm now back to having more than 1200 rounds.

I took a trip a few doors down to Dunham's, and found a single box of .22lr, a 50 round box, that someone had opened and stole 20 rounds. I talked to the manager, and he sold it to me for 60% off. I was happy with that. I also saw that they had their spam cans of 7.62X54R on sale again...440 rounds for $129. Surprisingly, they accepted the 20% off discount they sent me via text message.

All in all, a good ammo hunting day. I need to pick up 2 of the 100 packs of 12ga that Walmart had, but they always have them, so that can wait until we get to Ohio.
Oh gawd, the man has an arsenal!