View Single Post
Old 01-22-2003, 03:56 PM
Posts: n/a
I have seen this before. They came out of the AMG cars. I think the right is used as a computer display for information readings. If you could get one it would be a nice touch of something diffrent.
Attached Thumbnails
Can I replace this on my 126?-w126mbde5.jpeg  
Reply With Quote