View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 11:38 PM
mbeg.webs.com

M.B.E.G. Spring Coastal/Canyon Cruise Saturday April 26 Roll Call

Mercedes Benz Enthusiasts Group
presents:
Spring Coastal/Canyon Cruise
Saturday April 26,2014.

This is a new thread. I had to start a new one because I couldn't edit the other thread.
This is also the Roll Call Thread.

We did this same cruise in 2011, so you won't want to miss this rare opportunity to visit this FANTASTIC Private Car Collection.

We will meet at McDonalds in El Segundo for a meet and greet (large parking lot and easy freeway access).
The cruise will start at 9:00 a.m. traveling up Pacific Coast Hwy, then through the winding mountain roads of Latigo Canyon, then through the horse ranches of Hidden Valley.
We will make a few stops along the way to re-group.
"Pickles" in Newbury Park will be our lunch stop.

After lunch, we will drive a short distance (Thousand Oaks) to view a "Private Car Collection".
Once Again, this is a rare opportunity not available to the public and we promise, you will not be disappointed!!!

This event is for ALL Mercedes Benz automobiles old and new.

If you've attended any of the events my brother (ROLLGUY) and I have organized, then you know you will have a great time.......

Also, please go to Mercedes Benz Enthusiasts Group.
When you sign up for membership, you will get email updates on future events.
I will always post on the Peach Parts/Mercedes Shop Events & Gatherings thread when planning a new event, however,
signing up on means you do not have to keep checking the Events thread to find out about future events.

Why not take a few minutes and sign up now!

See you at an event soon.......Dennis
M.B.E.G.

all TURBODIESEL fleet:

"aRBee" 1985 300D anthracite grey/palomino
"the Corporate Jet" 1997 Volkswagen Jetta TDI (Sandy's car)

"Sherlock"- 1982 MB 300CD white/palomino (Kellee's car)
"Betty" 1981 300D light ivory/palomino (Kristy's car)
"Harrison II"- 1997 Ford F250 Crewcab white/grey - 7.3 PSD running a WVO/RUG blend in 2nd tank.

Last edited by imdji; 03-31-2014 at 11:50 PM.