View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 08:05 PM

The best kits are home made. I have done that car the weak point is the factory fuel connections. It is a two switch system. Coolant heated tank I like custom made for $10 per gallon. Hose On Hose that I use all PEX line hose. I like 1/2 PEX for Coolant and 3/8 inch for fuel line. Push Lock fittings are the best for this and use Flare connections. The pushlocks need no hose clamp and work perfectly with the PEX line. You also need a FPHE Flat Plate Heat Exchanger. One three way electric switch works good get the kind with On/Off/ Momentary so that you physically have to hold the switch for flushing. I get semi filter and head from the local truck parts outlet. Wrap the filter in heater hose and install that into a container. I use a Cranberry Juice bottle with the top cut off on my 05 CDI Mercedes.

Here is a good tip for that model car--take the intake manifold off the engine. Figure out how to get ride of the EGR before you start the project. Disconnect and block off the EGR while you have the intake manifold off.

If you need more help ask