View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 08:21 PM
ROLLGUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago View Post
there is a web sight done up by a farmer that had too much trouble with WVO in his equipment and he changed over to VVO blended with 10% gasoline. He's using an industrial press to extract oil from his grains. uses the waste for feed stock. gonna try to find it
It all started for me when I read about DSE (Diesel Secret Energy) years ago. The DSE chemical was supposed to be the "Secret", but the WVO/RUG blending was commonplace. I realized that the whole DSE thing was just to sell the chemical which could have been nothing more than injector cleaner. The blending concept works without any added chemicals (other than the RUG component), so I did NOT need the DSE stuff for my car to work on blended fuel. I also learned a lot on a biodiesel forum (don't remember the name) about "Solvent Thinning" for fuel in a Diesel engine. My brother, several friends and I have been using this method for years in many different vehicles for MANY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of miles with only a few very minor issues.....Rich