View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 09:34 AM

AnthonyB brought up suggested changes which were directed at members use when the anticendent for his post was my thead.. which some may not have seen all of due to my deleting...
So I am not dredging up anything... I am trying to explain MY actions, which appear to be critizised by AnthonyB....
You were posting towards Benz-LGB about thread moderation and his percieved attack on you... my thread was about France's attitude, a continuation of the thought which was locked ( only after DRAMG posted a sarcastic remark)... and you calling people cowards for posting and running should have been directed towards him for the original " sin" in this ruckus...
My thread was " hijacked' and I used the few tools which I had to try to clean up the story line... you were mad at others instead of posting your thoughts about France and DRAMG was clearly taking personal offense about a thread about a foreign country.. whose worst adjective that I know of was the word " arrogant' Pretty mild stuff ( considering the entire world already knows it to be true) to elicite a thread lock....

EDIT.. and a good use of it since it places it next to JSmith's question....
Joe, You did not even owe me a formal apology once you agreed to my description that you were posting in anger....and and those disappeared with the other off topic posts... I am not upset with you at all... the whole deal was over yesterday with , overall, pretty good discussion of parameters and responsibilities coming out of it......

Last edited by leathermang; 01-31-2003 at 11:21 AM.