View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 04:21 PM

I found some brands models have inadaquate internal passage size somewhere in their design . Actually the few danze sets I have installed where not the absolute best but not the worse either.

My experience with a brand called eurostream was not good in regard to volume of flow. They are truly really bad. As you said a general increasing complaint level that problem is becoming more common.

The wife has been on my posterior to get the kitchen set at the cottage changed out for the same reason. I have to agree those eurostream are pathetic.

I think the danze lower cost line is the old peerless company product manufactured in China. I never hear much bad about moen and parts are usually out there locally. I used to lock onto one brand and stay with it. I guess it will be moen now as long as prices are reasonable and parts availability remains good .

The last stuff I installed was American standard. They once where really good but those days are gone now. Plus parts availability locally will be scarce. Flow rate is barely adequate on the kitchen set I installed. I did like their vanity taps though.

Last edited by barry12345; 07-16-2014 at 04:38 PM.