View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 08:34 PM

Thumbs up 1998 E300D Turbodiesel for sale - Canada

Hello all,

This car is for sale now. WDB2102251A622084. Located near Toronto, Ontario. Asking CAD $7450. Our driveway is too small now that my stepdaughter is getting a new car, so I need something way smaller than this mini-truck.

Please keep in mind that this car is a German VIN; I imported it from Germany; therefore, the odometer is in km, not in miles, which may get a bit confusing for some.

Features: Xenon lights, rain sensor, parking sensors, leather, lumbar support for driver's seat, heated seats, and some other stuff I can't remember right now. New tires.

Issues with this car: There was a coolant leak, most likely HG was at fault. used a stop leak about 10k miles ago. haven't had any coolant loss since then.

There was a fuel leak at the top of the IP. I replaced the delivery vlave seals and springs and those little copper washers. I replaced the fuel line orings with Viton. I haven't seen a drop of fuel since then.

I recharged the AC; it works ok but not as good as it should due to a defective pressure switch. I haven't replaced it. The bad switch is causing the aux fans to not turn on, so the AC isn't working all that great in slow traffic.

There is rust at the right rear wheelwell and rear license plate. I can provide better pics if you want, or even video on Youtube if necessary. Just ask.

Any questions - feel free to ask.

Last edited by Tudor; 08-15-2014 at 08:47 PM.