View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 01:12 AM
300cd

w124 CCU wiring disaster. need pinout or picture

today im working on a 1987 300td that had been left in the wrong hands at some point. there was an issue with the klima and or compressor tach pickup so they decided to start cutting wires behind the dash and ran some jumper all the way from being crammed in a pin for the klima to some random toyota relay that was triggered from some of the wires that come off the CCU plugs the blower had a mind of its on even when the CCU was "off" and the compressor ran only on the "economy" setting so it was just an absolute mess. i am putting it back together as factory and going from there. but while trying to replace a couple of the pins on each of the 2 big plugs that go on the CCU, all the wires decided to leave their spots when i turned my back! this is on the drivers side plug. does anyone have a wiring pinout that has colors stated or a good picture or so of each plug so i can see where these need to go? i would like both plugs if possible because i can tell they have been popped open and i don't trust the last person who touched this. but don't loose your's either trying to get a picture! Thank you!
91 300TD- 722.6, #22 head, 3.5L IP, w140 manifolds, ect