View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idle View Post
I agree with you 100%. It is foolish to try and understand how and why a product came about. It is best to just trust marketers to lead you around by the nose and for customers to buy whatever is in front of them without question.

I can say that my solution to a flat tire is to buy a new tire. But that's just me.

So please try to forgive me for wanting to bring some clarity to the subject. I will not make this mistake again.
Oh, no, please don't misunderstand, I appreciate your timeline and description, I was just adding the most recent(?) evolution to the end. Thank you for your post, as it is indeed a good one. I thought you did a great job bringing clarity and order to the subject.

I also tend to replace tires, but there are times when a "patch" will have to do until I can get to where I need to be to have the tire(s) replaced. And yeah, now I have to relearn how to spoon a tire off of the rim, and replace a tube. Watching someone else do it was entertainment for the whole camp on a recent dual sport trip. Personally, I can think of better ways to entertain myself.

MV