Thread: MUffler???
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2000, 09:15 PM
Posts: n/a
on my 1985 500sel are the pipes wich go to right under the valve cover part of the muffler what are they called they are kind of rusted and would they do anything bad. and how long does a cadltic converter last on average.

1985 euro 500sel 220k
1981 300sd 278k sold
1989 chrysler
leabaron 130k
1990 320sl (hopefully)
Reply With Quote