Thread: MUffler???
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2000, 09:19 PM
jeffsr jeffsr is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: New Bedford, MA USA
Posts: 1,583
Called exhaust manifolds. Usually in some stage of being rusty. This is pretty normal, especially with the vintqage of your car.

Jeff Lawrence
1987 300e
1989 300e
1987 BMW 325
Reply With Quote