View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 11:37 PM
suginami suginami is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Southern California, U.S.A.
Posts: 8,508
The "throttle body" is called the throttle actuator, and it is a part that goes bad. I had to replace mine.

It's an expensive gamble, though, as the part is a little over $1,000.

Also, faulty cruise control is a sign that your actuator is going bad.
Paul S.

2001 E430, Bourdeaux Red, Oyster interior.
79,200 miles.

1973 280SE 4.5, 170,000 miles. 568 Signal Red, Black MB Tex. "The Red Baron".
Reply With Quote